Aem wideband don't match

• 16 Replies

hakcenter

• developer
Re: Aem wideband don't match
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 08:04:51 PM »
as long as they are very similar throughout the 10-14 range i would consider it close enough
AMP 2 Corinthians 8:21
For we take thought beforehand and aim to be honest and absolutely above suspicion, not only in the sight of the Lord but also in the sight of men.

eclipsegst1990

• WEREWOLF Owner
  • "IF it can go wrong, it WILL"
    • Galant VR-4
    • Head: 1G (large ports)
    • Motor: 4G63 2.0L
    • Turbo: E316g
Re: Aem wideband don't match
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
Ok, well, sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead.  I was wondering if you could program in the ability to adjust lamda values so all of us with these ridiculous AEM gauges could find some peace.  For example, I want to try this solution to the problem in the linked video below.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/ecmlink-linear-wb-calibration.428702/

When i set my idle to run at 11.0afr my voltage was 1.13 or 1.15 volts.  When I set the aem to provide volts for 14.7, I got about 2.46 volts. 

I'm sorry for exhausting this topic but I know there are a few people out there that are going gray with this problem.  I've since got a LC1, but I think the controller is shot (given to me), so I'm back to the AEM. 

If this doesn't work, I'm going to pull the sensor, place it in a gas can for rich voltage, then free air for the other voltage.
FIC-1150s, DeatschWerks 300, EGT gauge, AEM AFR gauge, Evo3-16g not ported, Tial 38mm wastegate on O2 housing, Accel 300+ wires, stock ignition, Arias 8.5:1 pistons, Ferrea valves 3mm over, titanium retainers, dual springs, stock cams, stock trans, 3" turbo back exhaust (Apexi-no cat), Ostrich2.0