Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tuning / Re: Has anyone got the AEM 35-8460 to log properly?
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on December 09, 2017, 12:46:21 PM »
11.0 afr my voltage was about 1.13 or 1.15 volts.  When I set the aem to provide volts for 14.7, I got 2.46 volts. 
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on December 09, 2017, 12:44:51 PM »
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.  With some research I saw that this guy got it to work, but werewolf would require a tad bit more programmability in the gauge programming section.  Its great already, dont get me wrong, but is there a way to implement the rich and lean lamda points like this guy was able to do.  I have my voltages for 11:0 afr and 14.7 afr.  Take a peek at the video and you'll see what im referring to. 

« Last post by hakcenter on December 08, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
The gauge is most likely logarithmic and thus will be pretty much impossible to match.

The best I ever did was in the old palm, and it had scalar values for each .1v or so. Nothing super programmable.
Tuning / Has anyone got the AEM 35-8460 to log properly?
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on December 07, 2017, 06:40:07 AM »
It's amazing that this gauge has problems all over the tuning world.  ECMlink was even going to stop supporting this gauge, but so many people have it.  I don't like the gauge, but it is what I have unfortunately.  If anyone has entered the programmable values that bring this gauge close to matching gauge values with logged values, please post.

The only clues I have I posted here (see last post):
http://forums.ds-map.net/werewolf/aem-wideband-don't-match/15/
WEREWOLF / Re: Aem wideband don't match
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on December 05, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
Ok, well, sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead.  I was wondering if you could program in the ability to adjust lamda values so all of us with these ridiculous AEM gauges could find some peace.  For example, I want to try this solution to the problem in the linked video below.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/ecmlink-linear-wb-calibration.428702/

When i set my idle to run at 11.0afr my voltage was 1.13 or 1.15 volts.  When I set the aem to provide volts for 14.7, I got about 2.46 volts. 

I'm sorry for exhausting this topic but I know there are a few people out there that are going gray with this problem.  I've since got a LC1, but I think the controller is shot (given to me), so I'm back to the AEM. 

If this doesn't work, I'm going to pull the sensor, place it in a gas can for rich voltage, then free air for the other voltage.
Tuning / Re: VE Tuning sheet
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on December 04, 2017, 03:16:40 PM »
;D  its the middle of winter. The dsm is sleeping.  How are you all pulling the afr, ve maps?  Tunerpro?

werewolf allows you to copy out the text from the tables. Eventually it'll have paste, just a complex alog to round to the nearest number.

I'm sorry if I sound demanding, but did you happen to get the "paste in" from excel function to work? 
Tuning / Re: Injectors wont open
« Last post by spede on December 03, 2017, 06:53:22 AM »
Hahaaa, thats im thinking also, but what can be reason to wiring that o2 line to knock line and ground both of themi with(chassis?)  maybe my "motor"problems starts there , because there is ground in signal line. shitty stock narrowband maybe? sometimes feel like no power and that car drink fuel like a polar bear drink water in dessert.  i dont know, i just replace motor and put turbo in. this is all my experience for dsm.  have to go rewiring that mess what ex-owner did. can i wire my vac/boost meter to knock sensor? i remember i reading something for that.  Thanks.
across finger and hope thats the problem.
« Last post by hakcenter on December 02, 2017, 07:34:23 PM »
you definitely don't want the o2 connected to the knock sensor.

if you want to ignore the knock sensor, you can wire the input with a 560k resistor to GROUND, to ignore it.
« Last post by spede on December 02, 2017, 07:35:34 AM »
Yes i have ostrich 2.0. U think bad cas can do that ,no pulse to injector but i get +12V from injectors plugs. i also think that ecus drivers ,but i thinking that peak and hold system its not so sensitive? i get spark, motor turning correct way.  im pretty sure its something very small what i cant figure out now.. one thing is what im thinking can be problem,but im not sure if it is: pin 9 and 4 (white wires r together. spliced to knock and lambda and also that same spot is chassis ground(black wire with red dot) i think. but every catalogs r somehow different than my ecu pinouts. But do u think i need a resistor pack for injectors? because i have not. because my injectors(stock an evo ) r low impedance. and i have not that pack in here. =stock injectors r low impedance..
logger doesnt say anything . only com ports but dont show anything... and this barrier make things more difficult to understand. i know base things... buutttt... my first turbo project and programming. and thanks for help.
ps. do u think here in finland we have too cold now? about -2Celsius ,-20celsius. i dont think so because we drive erveryday in snow, and outside is the bestest weather drive now with turbo 4x4 and my car sleeping my yard :( 

I also have evo 4 ecu and evo 9 if i can do something with those. if i dont get this jackal working.
WEREWOLF / Re: Android Support
« Last post by eclipsegst1990 on November 23, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »
You would be the first tuning software that I know of that supports Android.  Don't forget Apple.  I know it is easy for me to say and it will be a lot of work.  I can test using my phone if you'd like.  Best of all we can lose the laptops and start using tablets or phones.  It's winter, so I can dedicate time on Sundays or Mondays to this project if necessary.  I'm sure others would enjoy helping. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10