New Member Introductions (intros/welcomes ONLY)

• 168 Replies

BlackWasp

• JACKAL Owner
    • Eclipse GSX
    • Head: 1G (large ports)
    • Motor: 4G63 2.0L
    • Turbo: Evo3
Re: New Member Introductions (intros/welcomes ONLY)
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »
Hi Austin, DSM`s are fun, rough but tough. Have a great time boostin an tuning and also fixing this and that.  :clap ;D

Green 93 talon

• Talon TSI AWD
    • Turbo: HX40 Pro
« Reply #166 on: February 29, 2016, 08:49:22 AM »
New to the site, bought my car with jackle, not sure if it's ostrich or werewolf.
93 Eagle fully built from pan to vavle cover. HX40 E85 with a water kit.

I'm having a bit of trouble, bought the car turn key three tunes on it, two for pump gas and on for E85.
Long story short, I've never open the program ever. Wasn't broke don't fix it.
Well I broke the transmission and the car has been down almost a year, started at least once a month to keep seals soft. But went out the other day and the battery was dead, charged it up and it fire's but dies instantly.  It's on SD and I think I've lost my tune and just new to upload it back on.  Ready to take it in for the transmission work to be done.   Getting a new battery for my lap top today and with be using my ECM link cable to help. But my need some support in navigating how to put my tune back on. Since I've never used the program before ever. 
Thanks, 93 Green.

cjw0116

• JACKAL Owner
    • Talon TSI
    • Turbo: td05h
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2016, 03:32:20 PM »
Hi im chris my friend brian just passed away a few weeks ago and now i have his 90 talon tsi and i just purchased jackal so if anyone can help me tune this please let me know bc they were running just the 2.0 tune

spede

• JACKAL Owner
    • Galant VR-4
    • Turbo: T25
« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2017, 08:29:18 AM »
Hi. I am from finland and i have galant glsi 4x4 sohc (4g63 t of course) i have jackal but i have problems to start  a car. I have tried about ten times but my injectors dont  get signal. Tested with park light 5watts and start. Poor man test :D
4G63 turbo sohc,6-bolt,doch turbo pistons and rings( 3" straight stainless steel exhaust and 2½"->3"d-pipe by own hands. stg. 3 clutch, innovateLC-2,intercooler, socketed ecu(map&iat,jackal/ostrich 2.0 emulator),AEM RE85 320lph fuelpump,regulator(fuel),DIY-BOV,almost everything is homemade